Thursday, May 27, 2010

In the shadow of your heart

Florence + the machine make my heart beat in ways that no other band could...
Muse used to have that effect, however i am left horrified at how horrendously awful their new song is, which happens to be the lead song on the new Twilight film soundtrack. Dear god, i never thought the day would come where i'd be reassessing my love for Muse. Saddening, but we all change and move on.
However, i cleansed myself by watching Florence's new video; pure heaven. The lady is beautiful. Her voice evokes sparkling shivers and her videos are a visual delight. Such a wonderful inspiration.



Ages ago i did a couple of illustrations based on florence. Here they are, taken from my flickr account, which seriously needs to be updated at some point.


I can't wait to do some more illustrative based stuff over the summer hols. I adore performance and video, but as i don't have the equipment to record films then illustrations has to take a more dominant role. I may still do public performances though. We'll see how it goes.

Also, i need to make some money, so i'm considering selling a load of my cds on ebay, if anyone's interested i'll put a list of those i wish to sell up on here. Sometimes you realise what's more important, and although i love my cds, i could do with the cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails