Saturday, February 06, 2010

Birthday wishes

{I cleared this blog out, revamped it, and will fill it with wonderous things} My birthday is coming up soon! My 21st at that, so i'm just wondering what i'd like. And also, on a little {probably quite understated} sidenote, it's valentine's next weekend! :) So i will compile two lists, of things i'd like for valentines, and things i'd love for my birthday, with the help of weheartit.com and google :)


Valentine's list

1) Flowers, lovely flowers!

2) Chocolatey, gooey, sweet marvels!

3) Cuddles

4) Kisses
That's all i'd like for valentine's day! Not much really. Just a bit of good ol' romance, and some swooning. I like simple things; i don't think complicated things. As for my birthday, i'd like a variety of things that i couldn't possibly have!

1) Kitten
2) Tea Party

3) A birdie

4) Florence + the machine

5) Lomo camera (Quad Cam)
Other than those things, i'm not really fussed on what i receive. Mum bought me a new bag and a pretty ditsy floral dress which is gorgeous. All i really want for my 21st is relaxation, happy times, love and plenty of warm cuddles.
I'd love afew vintage things to be thrown in too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails